Share the product on social media
The only 500 mg Ashwagandha with Vitamin C available!
The high content of Ashwagandha (Indian Ginseng) in Mellow Mind will calm your nerves and lift your spirits. Over 35 active chemicals have been identified in Ashwagandha, including withanoloids and withaferins and somniferine; providing anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antimicrobial and sedative properties.†
What is Ashwagandha?
Studies show Ashwagandha increases Dopamine and Acetylcholine in the brain. Dopamine is known to be the feel good chemical; a neurotransmitter present in regions of the brain that regulate movement, emotion, motivation and feelings of pleasure. Acetylcholine is a brain neurotransmitter important for learning and memory.†
- Promotes a calm sense of well-being, while reducing tension, aches and pains†
- Promotes deep, dreamless sleep†
- Improves sexual performance capacity†
- Provides enhanced immune system support†
- Has sedative properties — quiets the central nervous system†
- Energizes and fights fatigue, stress and aging†
- Safe for teens and adults for stressful times†
- Can be taken with amino acids and other nutrients†
- Perfect for the Baby Boomer’s stressful lifestyles — for both men and perimenopausal women†
The latest studies show Ashwagandha supports lower cortisol levels. Cortisol is produced by the adrenal gland, and is termed the "stress" hormone.†
High blood sugar
Insulin resistance, metabolic syndrome and Diabetes Type 2
Fat deposit on neck, face and belly
100 Vegetarian Capsules
†These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Statements are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease.
PRODUCT RETURN POLICY
You may return Unopened Bottles to Pain & Stress Center Products within 30 days of invoice.
We do not offer refunds on products that have been opened. Please call for a return authorization number. We charge a 20% restocking/handling fee for product returns, less shipping. Shipping fees are not refundable.
PROBLEMS OR CONCERNS
If there is a problem with any product, please call 1-800-669-2256 and talk with one of our customer representatives.