Magnesium is nature's muscle relaxant
Magnesium supplements help replenish cells and muscles
Magnesium Glycinate combines Magnesium and Glycine. The amino acid Glycine assists in absorbing Magnesium into the cells. Magnesium helps stabilize your nervous system, while Glycine is calming. Mag Glycinate is less apt to cause loose stools like other Magnesiums.†
All 657 muscles require magnesium to function optimally, but two our of three U.S. adults don't get enough on a daily basis. Even healthy folks are only able to absorb about 50% of Magnesium they ingest. Daily Magnesium is crucial to support your nervous system, bones and enzymes and the ability to resist disease.†
- Magnesium is the #1 stress mineral needed by everyone†
- Daily Magnesium helps keep adrenal stress hormones under control, helping the body fight illness, hypertension (high blood pressure), aches, arrhythmias, toxic environment, and diseases of aging†
- Magnesium relieves aches and pains, restless legs, and lowers stress symptoms. For better sleep, take before bed — it relaxes the nervous system and the muscles†
- Factors that influence Magnesium in the body include inadequate intake of Magnesium rich foods, diabetes, strenuous exercise, EI syndrome, pesticide exposure, illness, stress/anxiety, alcohol and soda consumption, certain medications, high protein and fat intake, and being over 40 years old†
- Magnesium Glycinate is the Magnesium your body can count on!
- For faster results, use Mag Chlor Liquid
Every organ in the body — especially the heart, muscles, and kidneys — needs the mineral, Magnesium. Magnesium also contributes to the structure of teeth and bones. Most importantly, Magnesium activates enzymes, contributes to energy production, and helps regulate calcium levels, as well as the levels of copper, zinc, potassium, vitamin D and other important nutrients in the body.†
†These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Statements are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease.