Daily formula for yeast overgrowth†
Candex™ is a powerful yeast management supplement for women and men which supports yeast elimination by "digesting" the cell wall of Candida.†
What is yeast overgrowth?
Candida albicans is a microscopic yeast organism found in the human digestive tract. If yeast is allowed to grow out of control, it may lead to fatigue, brain fog, sugar cravings, gas and bloating, recurrent vaginal infections or bladder infections. Candex™ is a powerful enzyme formula to support the detoxification of yeast overgrowth and promote a balanced intestinal environment. It was formulated for use during cleansing and taken daily afterwards for maintenance.†
How to Use Candex
- Day 1 – One Capsule
- Day 2 – One Capsule, twice daily
- Day 3 and after – Two Capsules, twice daily
- Always use between meals with at least 8 oz. of water
- For maintenance, one capsule at bedtime
- Children – One-half capsule, twice daily
These dietary changes are also helpful while addressing yeast overgrowth:
- Avoid or reduce intake of sugar
- Avoid or reduce intake of refined carbohydrates
- Avoid foods that contain mold or yeast
- Avoid artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners and colors
40 Vegetarian Capsules
Consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product if you are pregnant, nursing or under medical supervision.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Statements are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease.