Supports healthy circulation
Nattokinase 1500 derives from the popular Japanese food Natto, made from boiled and fermented soybeans. Natto has been a part of the Japanese diet for centuries, and researchers believe that this food is responsible for their incredible longevity.†
Nattokinase 1500 is a plant-based systemic enzyme formula that contains Natto plus proteolytic enzymes to maintain heart health, blood pressure, and enhance your body's innate ability to heal.†
"In all my years of research as a professor of cardiovascular and pulmonary medicine, natto and nattokinase represent the most exciting new development in the prevention and treatment of cardiovascular-related diseases." – Martin Milner, N.D.
- Supports healthy heart, circulatory system, blood flow, and blood pressure†
- Reinforces the body's own enzymes and supports immune functions and healing processes†
- Supplies bioflavonoids for capillary strength and white willow bark (nature's aspirin)†
- No gastrointestinal side effects†
- Avoid blood thinning drugs†
- Lowers your blood pressure†
- Improves digestion†
- Smoother, younger looking skin†
- Alleviates migraine headaches†
- Reported to support fibromyalgia†
- Keeps bones healthy and strong†
120 Enteric Coated Tablets
WARNING: If taking blood thinners or anticoagulants, consult physician before using. Not intended for use if pregnant or nursing. Not intended for children.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Statements are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease.