Low dose 5-HTP for kids and small adultsResearch has established the link between low levels of Serotonin in the brain and stress, poor concentration and loss of control. Stress depletes your brain's inhibitory neurotransmitters GABA, Glutamine, and Taurine, causing you to feel out of control or out of balance.†
What is 5-HTP10?
5HTP10 is a low dose of 10mg of 5-HTP (Hydroxytryptophan) providing a low dose Serotonin for children and small adults. We often see anxiety in kids as young as 6 years old. Serotonin levels affect anxiety, stress and anger. Low Serotonin can cause poor concentration, aggression, impulsivity, overactive behaviors and sleep disorders.†
The amount of 5-HTP10 can be adjusted for your response†
Stress and overly active behavior is like a switchboard that causes you to short circuit by using up available inhibitory amino acids needed to make connections that help you cope with stress. 5HTP10 supplies the necessary amino acids that address your child's behavior and brain chemistry. 5HTP10 provides a perfect blend of inhibitory neurotransmitters that results in positive behaviors. Feel in control and have a more positive outlook on life with 5HTP10
|SIGNS OF LOW SEROTONIN|
The neurotransmitter complex of amino acids in 5HTP10 includes:
- 5-HTP® — The Serotonin Link†
- L-Tyrosine — the stress amino acid†
- L-Lysine — an essential amino acid that inhibits skin outbreaks due to stress†
- GABA, Glutamine, and Taurine — inhibitory neurotransmitters that keep the brain in balance, and you in control†
- Vitamin B6 — a necessary cofactor required to utilize amino acids†
- 5HTP10 can be taken several times daily as required, and can be taken with other amino acids†
- Use 5HTP10 for dogs or cats to calm your pet's behavior†
CAUTION: DO NOT use with SSRI, SSNI, or MAOI antidepressant medications.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Statements are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease.